health + safety terms for studio classes
All studio classes will ensure space and fresh air ventilation.
Venues are cleaned before classes are hosted.
To ensure all attendees are compliant with the studio class safety procedures, the below terms must be adhered to:
1. Masks must be worn until you are on your mat. If you need to leave your mat for any reason, please place your mask on.
If you cannot wear one due to a medical condition, please contact us.
2. Please bring your own hand sanitiser, you will be able to sanitise your hands on arrival to the venue.
3. Maintain a safe distance from other attendees, unless you have a mutual agreement with another attendee.
4. If you have come into contact with anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, please ensure you provide a negative lateral flow test on the day of class prior to attending.
5. If you yourself have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, you will not be able to attend the class. A recording of a class will be provided. A negative lateral flow test, must be provided prior to return to class.
6. If you suspect you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be able to attend the class and a negative lateral flow test, must be provided prior to return to class. A recording of a class will be provided.
7. Refunds are not available.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR PURCHASE IS PROOF TO THE AGREEMENT OF ABOVE.